how long does it take weed to get out of your system ?

i' picked up an 8th 5.5grams + 2 more grams and i've been smoking all week except thursday.

i have to see my probation officer this coming up tuesday , not tomorrow the next.

i was wondering if i could get clear by then by drinking water and monsters + exercising like i usually do. pushups, walk around and **** like that.

i'm 5'11 and i weigh around 175 lbs.

any advice. & no preaching please. i already know what i do and why i do it.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

a lifetime

• 8 years ago

You may not want preaching, but you'll probably get at least that, if not incarceration, from your probabtion officer. THC takes a month to leave your system. I have heard that people can test negative in less time, though. They didn't do anything special. Sort of a crap-shoot.

• 8 years ago

THC deposits in fat cells and can remain at detectable levels for as long as 30 days. Since everyone has fat cells we all are susceptible. People with higher levels of fat cells tend to store it longer. Females typically have a higher level of fat cells than males but anyone carrying around those few extra pounds store it. Of course, using frequently and more often increases the time the substance remains in your system. Your body mass index is good but it sounds as if you use often and in higher amounts so I think you are in danger of failing your drug test.

Source(s): Former addictions counselor and many years experience in the field.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

You probably won't be clear on time. Water won't help working out won't help. Try to delay the test. Drink sugary drinks 2 days before to ensure that your body is not burning fat (burning fat makes you test positive more easily) and on the day of the test make sure you pee a few times before your test.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Haha, well I would say your screwed. No offense. But for weed to completely clear your system it takes a couple weeks, especially since you have been smoking a lot. If you pass..you're one lucky kid.

• 8 years ago

oh no your ******. after one time of smoking it takes a minimum of two weeks to get it clear probably a month for what you have. just get someone elses piss because there is no way you are passing that drug test.

• 8 years ago

Atleast 3 weeks and don't belive the bullsh#t people spread, there is no remedy you've screwed yourself over.

Source(s): My Friend who got locked up for 6 months for pulling the same stunt
  • tagboy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Around a month.

• 8 years ago

it takes about 29 days unless you eat something that clears out your system

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.