pamilla asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Can you carry/lift 99 pound girl? Would it be easy for you?

I'm 14 years old girl , i weight 45 kilos AKA 99 pounds and my height is 166 cm

Would it be easy for you to carry me ?

Favorite Answer

Yeah easily. Any guy could with the advantage of leverage. Ah reasonably healthy teen who's not fat or super skinny would be able to lift you.

I mean I'm 18 6ft 5: i weigh 190lbs. My one rep max is about 500lbs for a deadlift, 250lbs for a chest press, 150lbs for a military press.

My girlfriends also tall she's not fat shes strong and curvy and she's 6ft and 170, I can pick her up easily. She can lift her own body weight doing pull ups as well.

I'm not bragging but being able to lift 100lbs is not a hard task, even for someone who does not work of. Carrying someone is easier because you have leverage to help you - you could easily just jump on someone's back and they wouldn't struggle to lift you... Unless maybe its a girlfriend who is like 120lbs, but even she probably could lift you on her back if you jumped on she would be able to stand.

Yeah, any teen could carry you

I would think so because i can shoulder press more than that :)

I would carry you EASILY