Does he like me? What should i do?

Okay, so I have these two friends that dated back in like September of 2012. Let's say there names are Alex and Courtney. Me and Courtney used to be good friends but we just distanced ourselves. Well now I sit with Alex in Biology and a few other classes, but in this class we share a table. He likes to put his hands on my thighs and crack his knuckles on them too. He is so sweet, but his friends don't like me and I really don't like them either but I would hang out with them if it meant spending time with Alex. I really like him, but I don't know what I should do... any help? He always tries to get me to massage his back because it's "sore from weight lifting and football" and he won't flirt with me when his friends are around. All of my friends think that we should date and so do I but I don't know what his friends would think. Anything I should do?

Favorite Answer

I dont know tell him you like him and see what he says. after all most people on yahoo answers are trolls

He probably likes you but is to shy because of his friends. If you like him and want to date him I think that you should try to make a move. Probably the only thing that's holding him back is his friends, so if you asked him out he would be really happy. But, if that's not what you want to do than you don't really have to do anything. Just wait it out, if it becomes obvious that he likes you or he asks you out you can choose what to do from there.

I am not saying he likes you but maybe telling him how you feel would help! and let him know he don't have to be scarred to act infront of his friends bc they don't like you. If he was really that crazy about you he wouldn't care what it took it would mean a lot to him about just speding time with him! all you should do right know is let him know how yu feel about him. If he don't like you at least he'll know how you feel towards him! :)

Source(s): my heart, and I've been there and still stuck with it!
  • Lydia

He may like you, don't assume though because assuming can lead to a broken heart. It sounds as if he's two faced, like he acts a certain way around certain people. I say ask him to hang out with you, and you alone. Get to know each other more! Answer mine?? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjyqI...

Dont do it...if he can be himself when he's with his friends around you...imagine when u guys get together...yikes

say him yes...