Why did the bombing in Boston start?

I have been reading articles and it does not say who has done it or what their intention was?

Favorite Answer

Perhaps it's a ploy by our wonderful government so they can now control us even more.

EDIT: The Boston Red Sox had an unusually early game today. 11 or so am Eastern Time and Fenway Park is only 1.5 miles away from the bom site. Just makes me wonder if this isn't some sort of ploy, like the Sandy Hook tragesty was.

Too early to tell; it just happened in the past hour or two... first responders are dealing with the injured, their families and searching for more potential threats.

The investigation happens once people are safe.

'Who' did it is all guesswork; could be the Taliban/International terrorists; could be a unibomber clone - domestic terrorism.

All that's known is the fact it's obviously terrorism, any guesses now are merely speculation - shots in the dark.

All I can say is I hope the parasites that prey on innocents like this get what's coming to them.

From Canada, my heart goes out to my neighbor friend and ally.