Is there a way to appear less skinny?

i am really skinny and people are always commenting on it. and dont say "eat alot more" because i can promise you i eat twice as much as you do just for breakfast... lol, but umm.. yeah, and is there certian clothes that compliment a skinny girl?

Favorite Answer

Wearing the color white will make you look thicker. If you where baggy clothes, floral prints or capris you should look a bit thicker. I hope I helped. :)

since i dont eat anything for breakfast you should probably try eating breakfast lol. i used to be real thin cause i'm super tall, don't worry about it, just eat a bit more, get your excercise on and your body will take care of itself. how you look shouldn't be much of a concern. when people said i was skinny i just told them to say it again, and again, and again, until they stopped. can't worry about what other people think, its your body, make it look the way you want it too within reason.

Source(s): highschool sucked dramawise

Try to wear more shirts with horizontal stripes. The stripes will widen your body.

I am normal size, and the t-shirts from hollister, etc. make me look wider than i actually am, so try those