Tell me 8 facts about you.?

:)

• Rachel
    Favorite Answer

i share so much on here it's hard to think of less commonly posted things. not that anyone post stalks me, but if i only post about my coma and what not, it gets tedious.

hmm.

1. while technically an animal nutritionist, the reality of my day to day life is petting dogs for a living. i make very little money and i'm very very happy. this is a picture of what my everyday life entails

http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/7d69b5924...

2. last year i had a bout with alopecia aereta, and the back of my head went completely bald. it was terrifying and confusing, but it revamped my life when it came to living naturally. the doctor wanted to inject steroids into my skull and i was so flabberghasted by that concept, i looked into alternative medicines. now no chemicals touch my skin via beauty products and my hair has grown back something fierce. i also don't stink when i sweat, so that's a thing.

3. in 2011, i couldn't stop peeing myself. no idea why, man, doctor said they couldn't find anything wrong, but i could barely make it to the toilet EVER. i peed myself in public so many times, like full on, leaving a trail behind me. it was so frustrating and gross but also reallllyy funny, i have to admit. it's really hard to feel sorry for yourself when you're a step away from wearing a diaper in your twenties for no medical reason. but i think that sums up my personality rather well. i'm rather easygoing and prone to making a total fool out of myself.

4. i cannot think of a single person who dislikes me. which sounds trite and silly, but i have always tried to be as nice as possible to people around me.. and when paired with how antisocial i am (so they do not get prolonged exposure lol), i have really great experiences with people. that is a very important aspect of my personality - i really want to be a positive impact on people, and will go out of my comfort zone all the time trying to make others feel more at ease.

this of course glosses over highschool, but teenagers are balls of hormones, not people.

5. i am terrified of whales. or more over, things i didn't fully expect to be as large as they turned out to be. that's the only way i can describe it lol. once in ohio i went gleefully bounding* into a tank room at the zoo where there were manatees and then full on terror slid, scrambling back the other way and out the door when i realised how large they were.

while parasailing in maui, i had a panic attack over the concept of there being a whale below me lol.

6. kristen bell's sloth meltdown is my reality and i was so excited to see someone else do it. i had the same reaction to seeing a preying mantis the first time.

the meltdown, if you haven't seen it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5jw3T3Jy70

Youtube thumbnail

i cry when excited, sad, overwhelmed, surprised.. see someone else frown, even. i'mmm a crier. now, not to the degree of the above video often, that's more just the excitement and surprise cry lol. but i am always choked up over something.

7. sometimes when i laugh, which is even more often than the tears, i make this loud honking noise.

if i laugh really hard it just devolves to a series of scream honks lol.

8. i was raised by a hermit, quite literally, and so when i finally met another human being at around 5, i was so excited at the prospect, i tackled them and just like... gummed them and drooled while laughing maniacally. which sums me up very well socially as well. i really really like people but my socialisation is not quiiiitee right. and because they are such a novelty to me, they don't feel like a mainstay, either. i love to be silent and alone as a default, but i'm always excited to interact.

1. I'm 20

2. Live in Ireland

3. My mother is from Germany

4. I collect beer mats

5. Emily Dickinson is my idol

6. I want to travel the world

7. I'm a vegetarian

8. I have 2 older brothers

1. I'm a hopeless romantic

2. Dream Lover by Dion and The Belmonts is my favorite song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NZnj_1f0PM

Youtube thumbnail

3. Titanic is my favorite movie

4. I'm ALWAYS hungry

5. I'd like to be an author or a painter someday

6. I want to move to Australia or California

7. I was born and currently live in Cincinnati

8. I'm 15 years old

:)

• Bailey

1. I'm 24

2. I'm married to the best man in the world

3. I had twin boys in January

4. I'm 5'5

5. I'M STILL TRYING TO LOSE MY BABY WEIGHT!!

6. I was 130lbs before the kids and now I'm 147 so 17 lbs to go!!

7. I love Ice Skating!

8. My Fav movie of all time is Titanic!

Friendly

Respectful

Loving

Picky

Moody

Unconfident sometimes

Nonjudgemental

Love to learn

Im 5'10, and I wish I was taller.

I have monocular vision.

I'm a Liverpool supporter.

I like experimenting with different styles with my facial hair

My favorite TV show is Supernatural.

I like boot cut jeans.

I hate wearing shorts.

I'm an easygoing fella.

My life sucks.

I'm used to being hated.

I can never get to where I want to be.

I'm 25.

I have a friend or 2.

I hate facespace, mybook, and the rest of that crap.

I hate the military. It's about as action packed as a marketing firm.

I've developed a hatred for women over the years because they are lazy ho-bags.

I hate conservatives because they make moronic decisions.

If I could end humanity I would do it in a heart beat.

Source(s): Thanks for getting to know me :)

I like tacos

I have a 4.5in tall mohawk

I am an anarchist

I am in a band

I sing

I write music

I am also a comedian

I plan on being a food truck owner

I love Batman

I play guitar

I'm a proud metalhead

I love animals

Kimberly Freeman is my idol

Psyduck is my favourite Pokémon

I'm not happy with the way the things are going atm

I'm very insecure

:)

My name's Alicia.

I'm a freshman in college; majoring in Cardiopulmonary Science.

My favorite color is green.

I like (love) llamas.

I have an obsession with superheroes (Batman, Robin, the Flash, and Bluebeetle being my favorites).

I like to dance when I think nobody's watching.