izzy asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

Please, I'm really desperate?

Im 13 and I'm a girl. So I have this friend, lets call her Maggie, and every year she has the most epic birthday parties in awesome venues. She invites me every year. This year she didn't invite me and I'm heart broken. She even invited people who I think, in my opinion are horrible people. She invited like 20 people and all my closest friends. So I feel left out. But I don't care about that stuff, I mean, good for them! She gave the invitations 3 days ago and I walk past her hoping for her to remember that she forgot me. But she didn't notice. So that means that she didn't invite me on porpoise. If it is because she has to choose only on 20 people then she shouldn't have invited all those bullies. If its because I never invited her to my house or my birthday it's because she has a bad reputation when coming to people's houses and because my family can't afford birthday parties( it's not that we're poor, it's that my family has more to spend money on than in fancy and expensive venues). I have always been a good friend to her. I have supported her when she needed. I gave her a shoulder to cry on. Even when she said bad stuff to me, I forgave her. And even though she gave the invitations three days ago, people still carry them around all the time, and I see them everyday, reminding me of all this. I have came home and cried during three days. Things at home aren't good either. My mum says every thing I do is wrong. But she does support me and she is always there for me. I'm not going to talk to Maggie because if she doesn't invite me, I am not gonna make her to do it. Also, I don't wanna seem desperate.

Favorite Answer

If you say she's invited bullies and such, then she's probably fallen into that crowd. If she's 13 too then I may be right, it's at this age that certain kids start hanging out with different groups of people. If you don't think she's fallen into the bullies' clique then go talk to her, don't nag for the invitation just talk and hang out, if she's a true friend then she'll realize her mistake and invite you. If not, then...............

Source(s): My mind

He's doing what he can to get Obama axed for pres' however what it so unhappy that insane mccain is an historic evil no hearted bastar% and he wants to be thrown underneath the bus as he's throwing everyone else beneath.Did he omit concerning the keating 5 or how he stated he's going to reduce medicare and medicaid within the billions.Yes ahole maintain giving to the rich like your self' and taking from the negative' the aged' and the vets and disabled.This guy is the worse type of a human ever spawned' as he used to be no longer born...Loool

You should just ignore her like she did you show her how you feel and if she starts talking about you and says she isn't your friend just say I have plenty others 1 less doesn't hurt me and go on with life truthfully that's rude how she just passed by you but next time she walks up to you and gets to talk to you just turn around and talk to someone else.😙 Good luck

Just ask her!!!! Like " hey so you gonna invite me to your party" if she says no be cool with it and smile or laugh and walk away

So whats you're question?