Would you be able to see Luke Bryan at a concert from the Grass section?

I want to go to the Luke Bryan concert in September. I don't really want to pay $300 for a really up close seat. And I don't really want to sit on the lawn If I won't be able to see him. Why pay for the concert if you don't even get to see him? Also is there some kind of discount site that sells concert tickets? What would you recommend?

Favorite Answer

I would look on Ebay for tickets...they are cheaper usually..and Lawn SUCKS! Esp. if you're short...its sooooooo far away you cant even hear what hes saying and hes like a dot

Sitting in the Lawn area of most places is a bit far from the stage so it would be a bit hard to see him. Well you'd see him i guess technically, but not enough that you'd really even be able to make out facial expressions. I'd say it would depend on how big of a fan you are. There is no feeling like seeing one of your favorite artists in concert or even just being there in person to hear it. Pretty much everyone has a good time when live music is playing.

As far as tickets go, you could try your chance closer to the show on stubhub and other ticket resale sites. While they are always high priced in advanced whatever tickets are left closer to the show will be reduced dramatically just so the seller doesnt take a total loss. Though this is always a slim chance for tickets to remain for popular artists such as Luke Bryan.

Life is crazy and you cant ever really be sure to have another chance, I'd go even if it was the lawn/grass.

Usually they have huge screens that show what's going on on-stage for the people on the lawn. (or at least our amphitheater does). Those screens show more than people can see sitting much closer. Not the first 10 or so rows but quite a bit.

Luke Bryan puts on an AWESOME show. He does a much better show than (in my opinion) Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, etc. (yes I have seen the others live as well)

• daveta

i'm a guy yet my aunt likes Luke Bryan extra effective she reported that she went to a Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean stay overall performance collectively and he or she reported that Luke Bryan improve into extra effective and extra enthusiastic.

yes you should definately go!