Victor
Victor asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 years ago

Could I be part of the US Marine Core if....?

My spinal cord is not a straight line and I have some issues with my feet cause of that (my right foot is not always straight either) and well, I was wondering since I cant stay standing in the attention posture too long, could I still become a Marine?

I sure as hell want to try it, but cause of that, could I still pass the test?

• H
    Favorite Answer

Core = Corps

Talk to a recruiter. I don't think you'd be able to go through basic training but you can also talk to your doctor and see what they say.

Hell to the F*cking NO! its hard enough to enlist if you're the spitting image of Capt. America! The Marines want nothing but the BEST! Go join the p*ssy *ss army.

*Corps

And no, you would not meet the physical requirements to join. There are times when you literally stand at attention or parade rest for HOURS.

What are you going to be doing when everyone is standing at attention or at ease? Sitting? No..