Old horror movie that played on the channel Scream early 2000's?

I'm 18 now, but I remember when I was growing up my dad always watched movies on the Scream chanel. I honestly don't remember if this movie played on there but I'm about 90% sure just because he always did watch that channel. Anyways, the movie I think had kids out in the woods or something, Can't remember why they were out there but I do remember one scene where this girl is wearing a night gown/old dress and she was blonde, she stood in the door way and this guy shot her with a shot gun and she just laughed. I've been thinking of this movie for years for some reason and I'd really like to look if up. Does anyone have any ideas of what movie this might be?

Favorite Answer

the evil dead-the original film not the remake that just came out-has a scene like that.

- Black Christmas (1974) - Burnt selections (1976) - The Stand (1984 - television teach) - Nightmare on Elm St. (1984) - Friday thirteenth (1980) - Are you interior the abode on my own? (1978) - The Shining - The Changling (1980) - The Exorcist (1973) - Rosemary's toddler - Jaws - The Omen (1976) - Poltergeist - Psycho (1960) - Carrie - The Fog - Texas Chain observed massacre (1974) i'm gonna stop now 'reason i'm taking off to sense worrying!!