Why are adults so mean to kids on the internet?

One thing I don't understand about adults is that they always want "Respect" but yet they never really show it. They make up ridiculous stereotypes about kids in certain age groups (most of the time they aren't even true) and they make fun of kids for just simply being kids. Why is that? Don't they understand how hypocritical that is, when they were a kid once?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes there are some who actually don't know how to behave with kids. But this is not always. Usually adults are very nice and they know how to treat kids. I have met so many people who have a dearly behaviour and a great sense of respect for kids.

• 8 years ago

Alright man, a couple things. ONE, this is the internet, people feel that have the freedom to offend, let off steam, or just be a dick to others because of the whole anonymity thing. TWO, how old are these "adults"? People in their twenties are still young and act like kids all the time. THREE, there are actually a lot of kids that dick around and say stupid **** all the time, so they aren't completely unjustified. FOUR, this should probably be number one but, don't take it personally if you are the one doing it, toughen up.

• 8 years ago

Most of the children different stereotypes and attitudes, when someone picks on someone its can be because they like them, it can be because their life sucks so they try to make themselves feel better by bullying or picking on someone. or they just do it because they want to fit in with a crowd.

• fu
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i think of its because of the fact they have young ones of their own they say that, each mom tells their baby to do their hw precise? humorous I by no ability heard that, they do no longer seem to be recommend to young ones, yet while a baby is in an irrelevant section for toddlers, some people get aggravated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Hurting people hurt people.

Mental illness.

Sometimes the answer really is the answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.