Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

My girlfriend picks her friends over me?

So I''m at university, I'm 19 and I've been going out with my girlfriend for 5 months. Everything was fine at first, but recently I've noticed she enjoys spending a lot of her time with her friends than with me. I can barely recall the last time we spent actual social time together, like actually went out somewhere as a couple. The only time we do spend together is on a night out with her and my friends, when we're in bed or when one of her friends invites me out with them. She says she loves me, but I don't know, she never seems like she wants to be just me and her alone unless it's sex or night time. I don't know, Like especially recently, I'll go down to see her, and she'll leave me in her room for a long time while she goes to say hello to her friends, and the other day she just got up and went and sat outside with her friends for ages until I had to just get up and leave. What do you guys think?

Well to me it sounds like she doesn't ever want to be around you. have you done anything to embraces her? It'll take anything to embraced a girl especially a girlfriend. Or maybe you should make her stop and just go do something romantic and give her no choice! and only her! and have it so romantic maybe she just needs a boost to show how much you care and love and would do anything for her or you could make her stop an take a minute or as long as it takes by your self and her and just talk it over!! That's my opinion.

Source(s): my heart

well u know what to do end the failing relationship

Source(s): been there shouldve done that