Are all religons wrong?

Hi im 13 and we have been studing religon in school. I have studyed christyanity, hinduisim and native amrican religon (dont know whats its called) and judism. they all are very simaler like karma you do good and get good back or in cristanity you go to haven if u worship god and do good. Or in indian religon there is a creator idk the exact detail but there creator made the land and the people like god did. is it true that all reliogns are wrong and that there is a god we all just have diffrent prespectives. and u can just say u dont belive in god if u dont and u reading this just dont act like a d**k about it. thanks

• You know how your teacher is always telling you that spelling counts? Well, on the internet it doesn't always, but if you write something that is SO badly spelled, it becomes impossible to even figure out what you're asking. I stopped halfway through ecause I got tired of having to read half the words twice to translate them into English.

BTW, yes, in my opinion all religions are wrong.

Um from what you're saying having a religion is not wrong. And people over time have made more religions that obviously are wrong (because they weren't here originally). People will always have different perspectives of things. Sorry if you can't understand me!

There's nothing wrong with religion. After all, it's just one big fancy club.

The problem actually is the people who take things wayyyyy too seriously.

And also, karma is BS.

Forget religion and study spelling.

Source(s): Dog Nose
  • punch

Yes, they can be. And atheism isn't a religion.

Yes, even atheism is wrong. We don't exist.

• David

Yes, they're all wrong.