meaghyn asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

how to get a thigh gap?

Favorite Answer

Nobody needs them! I'm just saying, a little bit of curves are good! I don't believe I have ever heard a guy say "Daaaang, look at that thigh gap!!" Guys like -- no love, curves. Even if you did want one, you will have to do certain exercises that give you lean muscle instead of bulk muscle.

• Achieving a thigh gap is difficult and near impossible. Recently there has been big talk about them on the internet and has turned into a bit of an unhealthy obsession among teenage girls who are easily influenced. You don't need a thigh gap to be considered attractive and it won't make you a better or worse human being for not having one. Be confident and happy with yourself, don't strive for something unrealistic.

some people naturally have thigh gaps and others don't I depends on your hips. The best way to get one is to do things like long distance running because you don't want to do squats and lunges ect. because they will make your things bulkier and therefore wont give you a gap. You may want to stretch to make them seem longer. resistance training is also a good because it will slim down your legs instead of building them up.

• Learn to stand with your legs further apart.

This thigh gap thing is such a freakin' joke.

Ugh I would love to have one! those girls who can eat all they like and still have a thigh gap are so lucky

Dont bother w/ fads.

Eat healthy, workout.

Starve yourself to the point you look like a freak.