Noah asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Is it weird that my penis curves to the right and how big are my balls supposed to be?

My penis curves to the right and I was wondering if that was normal. All of my friends have never had this problem and theirs has no curve. I have asked 5 of my closest friends and none of them have this issue. Is it going to affect my sex life? Also, my balls are rather large and sag farther than what I assume is normal is this bad. I can actually palm my sack and it doesn't fit.

if you would like to talk more on the subject kik me vaughn866

Favorite Answer

Your penis goes to the right because that is the direction you pull it when you beat it. It wont affect your sex life at all

I lol'd at your note. You might start a fan club.

Mother Nature allows for variations on a theme. It's her way of differentiating us from one another; same as snowflakes.

Fwiw, curvature won't affect sexual performance. A vagina is flexible, remember - it has to give birth to a baby.

The only thing about large balls is that they might dip in the water when you take a crap, otherwise, having bungy balls, as I call them, isn't a problem.

vast balls!!! They run in my relatives, i change into on my step moms telephone many years in the past and my dads contact call change into "vast Balls". I had also by chance walked in on him even as he change into drying off interior the bathe (i had merely woken up and really had to take a leek). yet im also really of both, I have vast balls and a large sized penis.

Thats like asking how are breasts supposed to be we are all different. Imagine how boring it would be if we were all clones? However yours hang is how it is supposed to be. Life is too short to ecven think about it.

That is normal....Mine curves to my left.Balls? mmm, not very big, There should be a ratio between the size of your dong bone and your balls.

No