I told him that I liked him?

Now theres this guy, he likes me and he told me. At the time he told me I didnt.

He was still talking to me, then during our conversations he caught my attention, then POOF i like him.

So I thought, might as well tell him, so i did.

Now, im afraid that hell back out, bcz i heard that when u tell a guy who likes you,tht u like him ; hes suddenly thinking that, oh so she likes me problem solved i wont be needing the effort to impress her anymore.

Now im really afraid of that bcz i rlly like this guy,

what shud i do?!

Favorite Answer

Just keep on being you. Don't let the fact that you told him get in the way and cause awkwardness, just go with it. Act like it's no big deal, because it isn't. Crushes are small and fleeting.

If he sees that you aren't all nervous and awkward because of it, he might end up thinking you're a pretty cool gal and return the feeling.

Best of luck kiddo.

number one calm down. your just OVER thinking..... this will test if his feelings were true in the first place and if they weren't why do u want to spend ur time with someone like that?

If he doesn't like you , its his lost.