Gaylor asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

There is a yellow discharge coming from my pregant dogs valva?

Favorite Answer

It might help to know when her estimated due date is, and if this is a mucus type substance. A pregnant b*tch can loose her mucus plug/mucus discharge anywhere from a week before whelping all the way to the day of whelping. This *mucus* IS a clearish yellowish discharge, and is normal. If this isn't mucus, then it's best to contact your Vet ASAP, as I have no idea what it could be outside of an infection.

It's too bad that you didn't give us more details BUT you didn't post a question anyway. You posted a statement, have a new account, and these new accounts are usually ones from people who are being PAID to work online, and get $3.00 if they can get to level 2. I could be wrong about this, but I don't think so as it's TYPICAL of many of the new accounts.......it's not a question.

*pregnant*

*vulva*

Sounds very serious.. yellow indicates a serious infection.. possibly one or all of the pups has died. You should be taking it to a vet, not wasting time asking here

The color of yellow is a sign of infection.. You should definitely get it checked out by a vet.

Source(s): I am a volunteer worker at a Vets office
  • Shaina

Infection. Go to the vets IMMEDIATELY