Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 8 years ago

Will a bleach bath help kill pin worm eggs?

Hi everyone!

I was diagnosed with pin worms and I've been doing a LOT of cleaning and hygiene maintenance, but I'm still worried the parasites will keeping coming because pin worm eggs are hard to kill. I read once about taking bleach baths to prevent infections. Will taking a bleach bath kill pin worm eggs on the skin?

Favorite Answer

Bleach is a nasty and extremely toxic chemical agent. I would ban it worldwide.

Reading this might help you: http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/articles/428/...

Stay away from bleach.

I thought clove essential oil did, but it's extremely strong so you'd have to dilute it a lot.

However, if you cover your bum at night it might keep the eggs contained. I read this thing once about someone who had pinworms and they put vaseline on cotton wool to wad into their bum crack at night.

• Jody

Were you not given medicine to take?

Bleach is a powerful substance that will damage and irritate your skin, and especially mucous membranes.

No, diatomamaceous earth food grade only. Take internally and powder your anus every night. They come out at night to mate. You will be healed if you so this.