Help, With the ones you know for sure.?

11.Which of these phases of mitosis takes place first?

A.anaphase

B.prophase

C.telophase

D.metaphase

12.Chromatins are compacted into visible structures called DNA.

A.True

B.False

13.How does a sex cell differ from a body cell?

A.A sex cell has half the amount of genetic material as a body cell.

B.A sex cell does not contain chromosomes.

C.A sex cell contains homologous chromosomes.

D.A sex cell has the same number of chromosomes as a body cell.

14.How does meiosis I differ from meiosis II?

A.The homologous chromosomes pair up during meiosis II but not during meiosis I.

B.Two sex cells are produced as a result of meiosis II but not as a result of meiosis I.

C.The sister chromatids separate during meiosis I but not during meiosis II.

D.Chromosome number decreases by half as a result of meiosis I but not as a result of meiosis II.

15.Mitosis is the type of cell division that produces haploid cells.

A.True

B.False

16.Which of these statements is true of asexual reproduction?

A.It produces offspring genetically different from each other and requires one parent.

B.It produces offspring genetically identical to each other and requires two parents.

C.It produces offspring genetically identical to each other and requires one parent.

D.It produces offspring genetically different from each other and requires two parents.

Which of these choices describes a zygote?

A.

A zygote is a spore-like cell that is produced during asexual reproduction and can grow into a new organism.

B.

A zygote is a structure or organ within an organism that produces gametes.

C.

A zygote is a cell that forms as the result of fertilization and has a full set of chromosomes.

D.A zygote is a specialized cell that contains half the number of chromosomes found in other cells of an organism.

18.A new plant develops from a stem or root of its parent plant in a process called vegetative reproduction.

A.True

B.False

A mouse breeder mates a black-furred mouse with a white-furred mouse. All the offspring have gray fur. How is the trait of fur color inherited in mice?

A.incomplete dominance inheritance

B.sex-linked inheritance

C.co-dominance inheritance

D.complete dominance inheritance

20.Which of these choices describes a segment of DNA that determines a specific trait in a person such as attached earlobes?

A.a chromosome

B.a phenotype

C.a gene

D.a characteristic

21.The passing of genetic material from parents to offspring is training.

A.True

B. False

2 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

13:: a

18:a

21: b

• fu
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

suited! Now we are able to flow forward and eliminate the VAWA. And would not this additionally recommend that maximum rapes do no longer actually ensue because we are extra constructive? i presumed men have been extra constructive and because of this they're waiting to rape a million in 4 women folk lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.