Hey guys I'd like for you to reccomend me an inspirational quote from lyrics?

In class we are doing this project called poet-t where we write 3 free style poems and have to pick 1 other which I need your help on. That one other can be another poem (if its short and goo you can reccomend it) or even lyrics that is poetic and very inspirational. Please make it appropriate and not lovey dovy. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

A bunch of Eminem songs:

Beautiful

Not Afraid

Mockingbird

When I'm Gone

You're Never Over

Cleaning Out My Closet

Sing For the Moment

Other Songs Are:

Someday - Max Schneider

Dead and Gone - T.I. ft Justin Timberlake

Don't Stop Believing - Journey

Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson

Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles

Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Wave

It's My Life - Bon Jovi

Skyscraper - Demi Lovato

Angtoria- that's what The smart woman pronounced is an exceptionally inspirational track for me. It jogs my memory of my aunt... "I choose you need to be All you ever dreamed circulate on, no regrets attempt to be the very terrific Stand on your guy or woman you additionally could make it, be somebody Win the war on your head Thats what the smart woman pronounced! there will be circumstances, once you cant face The weary lighting fixtures of day yet be stable & have faith you will be something you want to be Don´t enable your fears, carry you returned life isn´t meant, to be basic discover justice for what you lack Time will heal the scar Be pleased with who you're flavor the phantasies which you dread Thats what the smart woman pronounced! I got here from no longer something right here i'm I won the war in my head!"

Entrails Ripped From A Virgin's C*nt - Cannibal Corpse

Source(s): that's appropriate right