what is your favorite anime ?

What is your favorite stand alone anime movie?

What is your favorite anime series?

What is your favorite anime OAV ?

And why?

Don't really have one.

What is your favorite anime series?

Inuyasha. Best/most well told romance series I've ever run across

What is your favorite anime OAV:

Probably the Clannad OAVs with the different outcome and stuff.

I love Code Geass with a burning passion. I watched it a couple years ago and I just loved the fact that the anime had everything without it being too much. Adventure, action, romance, a cause--I also love alter egos and rebellion so it worked out well for me.

Spirited Away would be my favorite stand alone anime movie. When I was a kid it enchanted me in ways I still cant comprehend.

As for OVA, its hard to say. I honestly have not watched that many. But School Rumble comes to mind, although I definitely preferred the series.

Hope I could help. Check the them out. :)

Manga: Berserk

Anime Series: Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

OVA: Hellsing Ultimate

Stand Alone: Dragon Ball Z : Broly the Legendary Super Sayian, not really a stand alone butttttttttttttttttttt

Favourite manga: Death Note. It's awesome! The characters are really different and cool and I love the concept.

Favourite Anime film: Spirited Away. First anime I ever saw, a classic, amazing film!

Favourite Anime series: Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler. Easily my favourite anime ever! It has some of the best characters (*coughGrellSutcliffcough*) and is just really different and has a really awesome storyline.

Favourite OVA: Probably His Butler, Performer. I haven't seen Ciel in Wonderland yet but I'm pretty sure it will change to that. But it's great!

Favorite stand alone movie : Heaven's lost property The angeloid of clockwork

Favorite Anime Series : Spice & Wolf

favorite OVA : Death Note (L's funeral)

I enjoyed watching the angeloid of clockwork when it was orginally released in Japan, because it had a huge turn around to the sora no otoshimono series. Giving a huge teaser for season 3. I love holo in spice and wolf because shes one of the best characters ever! Death Note L's funeral was a really sad episode which made me cry because I loved L :|

Source(s): I've been watching anime for 15 years +

First I cant answer because I don't watch stand alone anime movies :/ (unless im recommend to watch one but i havent been recommended to one ever lol)

Fave Anime series this is hard .. ill give u a bunch lol Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Magi, Sword Art Online, and Code Geass (in no order)

Fave Anime OVA, Naruto vs UT (i believe it was called tht)

Reason :

For Movies : I have no choice to say I haven't watched one, the reason why is because I haven't watched one.

For Anime Series : Naruto and Naruto Shippuden's story was pretty damn deep imo, it was the first "deep" anime I watched, but it isnt as deep as others.. Katekyo Hitman Reborn was the first anime/manga I ever watched/read, therefore its in this list. Magi is pretty funny, plus the story is good, the anime is pretty new imo, but i think the story will be awesome. SAO was so damn deep, and as a gamer, it hit me lol. imagine going into a virtual video game world, and if u lose in the game, u die in real life.. + if u watch, its even better (my explanation sucks) Code Geass.. its Code Geass, the plot was so damn confusing, which made it more better for me.

For OVA : Naruto VS UT ( i think its called that) was a pretty epic battle, even tho it never happened in the anime or manga lol

Favorite anime movie? ~ not sure

Favorite anime series~ that's really hard, probably black Butler or Bleach. Both have an amazing plot, and characters you will love!

Favorite ova?~ black Butler ciel in wonderland because all the characters personalitys are completely different in the ova compared to their normal appearance and personality and even funnier ^-^

Source(s): I'm a total anime addict ^-^

I liked naruto because it was awesome.