Boyfriend probbs. Guys?

Welll, me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months now. But he has broke it of a few times So i dont trust him as much as i should. Im scared to get hurt I do love him, i really do. but even he knows sometimes he turns in toa complete a**. he always appologizes after, but it makes me feel like sh*t, and then i cry. Alot. i love him and i really do know he loves me too. But im just tired of feeling this way. .. What do I do?

• Favorite Answer

Sometimes guys are confused and blame their unhappiness on the closest thing to them, which is often their girlfriends, this used to happen to me with my boyfriend, it happened 2 times and i was devastated. I decided to talk to him and at first he didn't know why then when we really spoke he opened up and explained that he wasn't happy at home or at work and wasn't unhappy and thought that getting rid of me would be the easiest option. I kept fighting and now we're better than ever and he constantly thanks me for getting us though it.

Your situation may be completely different but it also may be the solution you're looking for!

Don't give up just yet, especially if you're sure you love him. You don't want to regret giving up.

Good luck

• Samuel

if he really loved you then he wouldn't do stuff like that