David asked in TravelAir Travel · 8 years ago

How to buy charter flight tickets directly?

I live in Armenia and I should fly to Egypt, but from my country there are only Charter flights to that country (otherwise I should travel hole over the world to get there). It seems only travel agencies have that tickets but I should buy package tour. Is there any way to buy that charter flight tickets directly? Thanks.

• Raj
    Favorite Answer

You can't

These type of tickets are booked and sold by agents/hiring company.

Well, by definition, a "charter" flight is one that carries a group of people for a tour. They are "chartering" the flight to take them to a specific location. The only way to do this would be to find a group going on a tour.

The alternative is to go to another city with a major airport. I looked at a map and I see that Tbilisi is close to you. There are flights from Tbilisi to Cairo on Qatar and Turkish Airlines. They all make stops along the way (Baku, Doha), but it's better than flying around the globe.

http://www.kayak.com/