Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 8 years ago

Do I have to go to drivers Ed to obtain my provisional drivers license?

I am 18 years old. I have had my learners permit for a little over a year. I have had multiple set backs, therefore I still don't have my license. I want to get it ASAP. I live in Maryland. Do I have to go to drivers Ed? If so, are online classes MVA certified?

1 Answer

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    probably not. most states when you reach 18, you take, and pass the road test and you are ready to go.

    Source(s): Insurance Agent
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.