my gf posts every little thing she doesnt like about me on yahoo answers?

I meet my gf over the internet, we both had the last 10 years with someone we didn't care about. We both have kid(s) from these other people. I moved 1000 miles away from my kids to be with my gf. She knew up front i enjoy playing videos games A LOT, I cant dance, and I haven't been anywhere since 2003 that resembles a big city. We share her mac book because my PC was to heavy to take in the airplane so I find all sorts of things in the history when im looking for the websites i was reading. she posts everything from Is my bf lazy, when i couldn't find work, to how im a gamer and she wants her girls nights out. Now when we first started talking I was told up front I will never go out to the night clubs without you. Ive been here 7 months and she has gone to the night club without me 2 or 3 times all in the last 30-40 days. Also the days she wants to go out Im at work. I leave everyday at 2pm and don't come home till 12:30am or later. She doesn't work at all, honestly I don't want her working either. I was raised to take care of my woman. I get up around noon everyday, she stays asleep so i turn on the computer and just let her sleep. I play some minecraft until about 1:45 get dressed and go to work. Her post about me playing video games goes on to say how i don't eat, I buy something while im going to work, or im just not hungry. Ive never been a wake up and eat person, and i don't like cooking food unless im cooking for more then myself. When I come home, I don't play minecraft at all unless she isn't using her mac book and even then I ASK her first. I just don't turn it on and play it. Now i know I play it a lot but that's only because she is watching something on tv I don't care for, so what am i supposed to do watch it and loath every min of it? Or should i entertain myself. She also has been keeping her youngest son up till 3-4am so that by the time he goes to sleep she is tired and doesn't want to have sex anymore. We use to have sex every day now its 2 a week if im lucky. I just don't know what I should do anymore. Im damned if i do damned if i don't. Ive offered to delete my games and stop playing but then she says "no i want you to play" but then posts i play to much on here. Im just lost, I love her and want to marry her, I just don't want to deal with her getting mad every time I play.

Favorite Answer

Women like to complain, if you play less she'll just find something else to moan about! Don't take it to heart, maybe watch one of the boring tv things with her sometimes and cuddle up to her, girls like that sort of thing :) my bf loves minecraft and watches all these YouTube videos about them. I don't really care because I'm normally doing something, but now and then, he'll turn it off randomly and come up and kiss me. It's amazing :L the sex thing.... Hopefully it's a phase, if not, talk to her about it.

Have a good conversation about all of this and you will know where things stand, but you both need to be HONEST. Her saying "I want you to play" most likely means "I don't want you to play but I don't want to you to think I'm a jerk so I'm not going to tell you that." If this is going to really be a problem, it's better to know now so you don't waste any more time together.

why did you move 1,000 miles from your kids? That is terrible.

There are thousands of women for you to boink close to where your kids live. Move back and bang away at some ot the local talent.

Is the current gf really that special? Doesn't sound like it.

You need to talk to her. It may be aggravating to her, but it's not like you tried to hide. Let her know how you feel and if you two can reach a solution somewhere in the middle. Telling you to do something then condemning you for it is not healthy.

As loopy because it sounds adult men can search for advice from from females as friends with out desiring something more beneficial. He has a female friend. If he loved you larger than her he wouldnt have a female friend. undeniable and straightforward. stop examining into issues

Find a different girl.