AC/DC Back in Black lyrics meaning?

I am doing a presentation of hard rock and i have to explain lyrics of one song. I like the Back in Black one but i don't know what is it about...if you know that, please post here, if you don't, please recommend me some other hard rock song which has easier lyrics to explain. Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

its abouthem coming back to the fore front in hard rock music.

The original lead singer Bon scott died and they did not think they could do it again with the new lead singer,and with encoragement of scotts parents they were able to make again as mainstream hard rock. it was dedicated to him as well.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Back In Black Lyrics

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

The reason they all sound the same is because they are all played in the D chord. How can they be a disgrace to rock music? If they are so awful then how come they have been around so long? They just didn't evolve or sell out. They are still a lot better than the noise that is being made today.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

AC/DC Back in Black lyrics meaning?

I am doing a presentation of hard rock and i have to explain lyrics of one song. I like the Back in Black one but i don't know what is it about...if you know that, please post here, if you don't, please recommend me some other hard rock song which has easier lyrics to explain. Thanks!

Source(s): ac dc black lyrics meaning: https://bitly.im/1eJrN
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

"In the Black" as opposed to being "in the red" means to be ahead of the game "financially"As being "in the Red" means over your head in debt and at a deficit financially or otherwise and so on. In the Black means to be free and clear

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.