Need help interpreting a dream?

First off, I have 2 other dreams that I have asked on here also. Lately I have been having these crazy dreams. I need someone to help me figure out them. I had a dream that a close friend of mines came to me and told me that she was pregnant, I became very happy. What does this mean? I dont think that shes trying for a baby or anything.

You could be experiencing some strong hormonal surges, a thing that is very normal for young women, and that's reacting within your nervous system to your subconscious mind.

You might find yourself thinking - even daydreaming- about your female capacity for procreation. Many young women can think (even on a subliminal level) about being pregnant ie "I wonder what being pregnant feels like?" and you might take more notice of women who are pregnant. This is a very, very normal thing to do. Pregnancy can be a mystery to those who have never experienced it for themselves - it is a a thing of wonder isn't it?

So, don't worry about these sorts of dreams - situation quite normal - but don't either be impatient for it to happen to you. Make sure you have a stable relationship and are in a good, secure position - financially and in every way - before you experience that for yourself. Then when that life-altering miracle happens for you, you'll be in a wonderful place of security to appreciate the wonder of it.

• ?

Women are designed to have babies after they are married, so the new born child has a mother and father to feed and care for that child until the child becomes old enough to care for himself.

Your dream is probably about your wish to have a child. Having children is a very responsible task.

Source(s): I love my grandchildren

baby= symbolic of a dream a plan, an ambition coming true. like ,"pregnant with an idea", "seed of a plan"