What should two people who?

Love each other so much that they can't live without each other. They bring each other joy and happiness yet at the same time they destroy each other and hurt the other. What should they do then? What if two people who love each other make the other miserable and secretly know the other would be better off without them but they still love each other? Should they continue their relationship hoping it will get better after years and years of hurt or look elsewhere? Note that this questions does not apply to me at all. I am just asking this as a general question to see what others might say. Does love truly conquer all?

• MBB
    Favorite Answer

It's not love at all if you could even consider hurting the other person. I don't know what that is, but it's definitely not love. It's something that needs to be stopped. The only thing that's good is a woman that you can love and trust, not one that wants to hurt you or one that you want to hurt. That needs to be dealt with.

Hurt feels good after a while. If it's actual love then it probably defeat all the details. But this is only for true love. After a while, if it's not real love then there will be fallout.

love is pain