Cora asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

One night stand last night?

Aware it's m&d but your way more mature then the other sections

I had sex with my ex from 4 years ago last night ( I was drunk & I couldn't get hard I apologized and she said it was fine so NO i didn't finish). Next morning I dropped her off at her job and that was it I left it at that BUT later at night at 2am I got a txt from her "Goodnight stranger".

This was our convo

Her: goodnight stranger (@2am)

Me: A stranger?

Her: Yeah

Me: I wish you were here though

Her: Yea right!

Me: Yep I miss you..... Do you want to come over tomorrow night?

Her: That's not needed

Me: Why do you feel like that?

Her: Because

I didn't txt back.....She sounds mad/upset about something right??? It couldn't have been the sex because she was still good with me by next morning she even asked if I can walk her home

How did you guys break up..? Girls can give mixed signals especially when its with an ex, if you broke up with her maybe she doesn't want to be hurt again, if she broke up with you maybe she doesn't know how she feels. Talking with her would be the best thing so you both can get how you feel out..

• daveta

haha wow it somewhat is humorous, properly i do no longer understand in step with danger you're able to beware for him using fact he did take your jumpers so he might have used that as an excuse to return =] or he in basic terms took your jumpers using fact he concept hed look extra effective in them =] jk

• ?

Sounds like she is upset that you didnt write her or something

i mean you guys are exes for a reason right?