What the heck went wrong with her?

So I asked this girl out while we were walking to our lockers and she turned completely red and started playing with her hair but didn't say anything...so I kept telling her how itd be fun but she remained silent and stopped blushing/hair playing...so she didn't even give me a response and idk what to do...how would I ask again, what should I say to her tmwr? I'm rly confused by this girl :p

Favorite Answer

I'd assume its a yes. So act like it. Next time you see her ask her what her schedule is like and set p a date.

she is probably star struck just say to her that "if you want to go out let me kiss you(kiss her on cheek) pick you up from your house. Here is my number(give her a piece of paper with your phone number on it) then say later

ask her again, maybe she wants to date you but maybe her mom/dad wont allow it or something is going on in her life that she needs to fig out before she does, good luck and dont be scared or shy

She probably don't want to be any closer.Before you said it you should do something that will show her you wanna go out with her.