Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Can someone construct a diet for me?

I'm trying to lose weight but I'm a really fussy eater, I hardly like anything and the appearance of food puts me off.

I do a lot of exercise, I do ballet, tap, modern, rhythmic gymnastics, artistic gymnastics and taekwondo as well as school p.e (gym class) but my diet puts me off loads. I'm still in school so I can't have six small meals a day.

Can someone please tell me what to have for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks on different days of the week? I'd do it myself but I have no idea where to start.

Favorite Answer

Instead of eating less food, eat healthier food in general. You can feel just as full eating a head of lettuce as you can eating a slice of chocolate cake. If you care enough about it, you'll get over being a picky eater and learn to at least tolerate different foods.

• daveta

you will no longer drop some pounds that way, or maybe in the journey that your do lose a pound or 2, you will benefit as quickly as you circulate back to ingesting precise. you mustn't devour under 1200-1300 energy an afternoon. attempt slicing carbs and removing gluten. this implies you load up on greens. you are able to devour meats, nuts, and different healthy fat, besides as some fruit, yet no bread or pasta. no longer something with gluten or wheat in it, and cut back back on synthetic sugars, too.