Why do guys like flexible girls?

I've never, ever heard of this until recently. When I went to the Doctors a few months ago he wanted me to do a 'double-jointed' test - long story, it was to do with an operation I was having. When I was asked by a few of my guy friends how it went and stuff I told them about it, and they immediately jumped straight to the sexual comments and winking faces. And I was like - what now? Did I miss something? Anyway, they briefly explained it to me and then they were like "it's cute that you don't know this." I guess my other question is, is this . . . a well-known boy fact? I thought it might have just been them but I've noticed in a lot of TV shows and movies that I didn't pick up on before, they make comments like "well, that's good news for everyone," and "so you know, I used to be a gymnast!" I don't get it. I don't understand why it's SO 'hot'. Is it one of those things that would be included in a . . . I don't know, gross boy chat thing? I don't know. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Ahh it's okay if you didn't figure it would already. Sounds like you are kinda young. So best to just not spread the word too much about your flexibility until you are older, or you will be attracting guys real fast (for the wrong reasons) LOL.

It is probably in every guys dreams to have a girlfriend that is very flexible. You can take it from there.

if a girl is flexible, I guess sex is more enjoyable for the guy because you can stretch your legs & stuff like that. I used to do gymnastics , dance , & cheer so when I tell guys that they'd be all like ":O ;)" it's annoying lmfao, I stopped telling people. but anyways yeah, it's a sex thing.

Source(s): I have brothers, & lots of guy friends that tell me everything.

They like flexible girls to do sexual related stuff with.

positions

More positions to easily do while banging.