Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Who do you think is behind the bombings in Boston today?

Tea Partiers? left wing nutcases? Muslim extremists? Christian fundamentalists? The CIA? Which group do you think is behind this? If I had to guess, I would say probably right wing lunatics.

Your " liberal" neighbor is genuine its talked approximately as a Fals flag operation only like the shooting happening.there develop into even a theory that develop into on the bombings that develop into pronounced to be killed in that college shooting.you think of each little thing is a joke yet it fairly is the start of recent international order and scare strategies.This has been happening for some years yet its getting undesirable.you should take your head out your cooter and notice what's happening.

I'm a liberal but I believe that with all of the different landmarks such as JFK library /Fenway/Harvard being involved this is a mini 9/11. I was offended when Obama wouldn't call a terrorist a terrorist and tried to separate religion and the race of 9/11 attackers

"Right wing lunatics" is the left's catch all phrase for any body who does anything bad anywhere at any time. In fact, the fact that they did anything bad automatically makes them a "right wing lunatic" according to your definition.

• Edward

Liberals

Muslims 1 in 2 odds

Crazy white guy 1 in 10 odds

American government 1 in 20 odds

Black guy 1 in 100,000

Place your bets

• Obama to exploit.

• Full

Gay rights advocates.