Guy troubles PLEASE HELP?!?!?!?!?

Ok I have posted questions about this same guy before. Now im pretty positive he likes me but i don't know if he does or not. All my friends say that he kinda stalks me and im not talking about the he knows where i live and stuff but if they see me they see him if they don't see me they don't see him. When i leave the room he follows. In line he is always next to me. I mean yea i like him but is it just a coincidence that he just happens to follow me every where. Also he is dating my friend(i really hate her but my other friend is making me be nice). i need HELP!!!

I don't really think he is creepy. I mean he is in my class. I think hes cute hes tall and red head brown eyes. I think im obsessed but im moving this summer so it dosent really matter right?

Hmmm speak to him about it. Start talking to him more. Chances are that he is interested in you and trying to make a move although he hasn't found the right time to do it!!

Just speak to him about it. That's the only way you can find out HONESTLY what he's doing lolz

Hope I helped xox

Jenna <3

Yes he likes you but really? He sounds a proper creep do you really wanna go out with someone like that

That's kind of creepy if I were you I'd look for other people