Air rifle kill squirrel?

I got my very first kill with an air rifle i feel bad because it wasnt a pest and i im not eating it should i feel bad will god punish me?

P.S this question is only for men who hunt game

Update:

I meant to say pellet gun

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You're going to Hell.

• 8 years ago

I hunt all kinds of animals such as deer and I never feel bad, however I always eat what I kill. I never just shoot animals for fun so if I was you just stick to target shooting untill you can shoot something that you can eat. I think I understand why you feel bad, You might of had a bad shot and let the squirrel die in pain. If this is the case just make sure next time you get a good shot or up the caliber. I never hunt anything with pellet guns, .22s or .17s. But if you want to hunt with lower powered gun you need to understand that it will not always be a clean kill.

• 8 years ago

I have been in your exact position with a pellet gun, especially if it was a Gamo big cat 1200. I thought it would be cool but after wards I felt horrible and guilty because the squirrel didn't do anything to me. I will tell you one thing though, it changes you, just like they say prison changes men forever. I went home afterwards and said many prayers for this animal and after such an experience I realized that it is in our nature to do such things and I knew next time if it ever happened again which it didn't because this experience made me a much more responsible person, I would not be as sorry for it as I am now. It made me more inured to things like death and suffering even though I still believe they are both horrible things. And to be honest, owning a pellet gun is a big responsibility and it should not be abused.

Source(s): My experiences
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It seems you are already starting to hunt now, but if you really want to make a serious game of hunting go get a better gun, and get yourself ready for the wild experience. You could also get yourself a serious job in this field of hunting. You can set off with a guided hunt if you are not yet sure where to go, and what things to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

That must of been painful... being shot full of plastic balls until you die...

If your going to kill something, don't do it with an air soft...

• 8 years ago

dude its fine...God is a very forgiving person anyways

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.