How do you know when food poisoning is getting better?

Have what I suspect to be food poisoning. I've been running to the bathroom every 20 minutes or so for the past 36 hours. From what I've researched it usually lasts 24-48 hours but, how do I know I'm starting to get better ? A few times I've started feeling a little decent (enough to walk down the block for probiotics and vitamin water) but by the time I get home I feel 10X worse. The reason I ask is It's 2 weeks from my school's finals week and I was unable to go to class today, and had to reschedule an important job interview. I need to know if I'm feeling "better" tomorrow that symptoms aren't going to come back at work or in class.

Favorite Answer

You should feel better already, but we're not inside your body, so it's all up to you if you think you can handle this or not. If you have seen an doctor you should know already what's going on with you..