Best small texas town and why?

My family might be moving to texas. Heres a bit about what we are lookig for so you can make a better match...

-some place with trees and grass (aka, not desert)

-small town but not so small that we have a hard time shopping etc

-good climate/space for our livestock

-possibly coastal?

-I would like it if there was a boarding stable in town, as I take riding lessons and work at a stable now

-safety for children/family

-activities/things to do (zoos, wildlife parks, amusement parks, museums, pools, 4H something like that)

Thanks guys! I know it's a lot to ask

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

League City,Tx. has all that. Also Friendswood,Tx. also. Sugar land,Tx. Which is larger, but has it all.

Those are close to the coast but not so close that the live stock does badly. Many people choose Beaumont,Tx. But I think it's too small. Everyone knows each other there.

There's a town called Anderson,Tx. which is close to Conroe,Tx. has great schools and land is reasonable.

Source(s): Have fun
  • daveta
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it could be hard to assert. yet you may could look at that as an fairly severe proportion for this way of small inhabitants. it could be substantial to ensure in the event that they stay close to any large ability lines or there are any business web pages close to them that must be dumping stuff into the interior sight water structures. even even with the undeniable fact that it may no longer make it to the ingesting water remains our surroundings. The undesirable difficulty approximately it somewhat is the companies pay huge money to maintain records like this tightly limited to the frequently used public. reliable success! Your ultimate guess could be to touch a interior sight environmental secure practices employer and spot in the event that they are going to come do any sorting out. you will in all danger could detect a private enterprise using fact the government many times does not take issues like this heavily or act in a well timed count.

• 8 years ago
  • 8 years ago

MARFA

Highlighted on 60 minutes last night

see link below

http://www.cbs.com/shows/60_minutes/video/23789785...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.