Any Disneyland/California Adventure tips,tricks or secrets you'd like to share?

We will be going next week and I wanted to know if they have fast passes like Disney World, or any tips for ride waiting or secrets for good restaurants! Thanks so much!!!

• Ari
    Favorite Answer

Yes, there are fast passes, but like in Disney World, they aren't for every attraction. On your map, attractions that have fast passes will be indicated with a red "FP"

In Disneyland, my favorite place to eat is the Jolly Holiday Bakery on the end of Main Street. In DCA, I like Wine Country Trattoria for a full, sit-down meal, or Cocina Cucamonga or Pacific Wharf Cafe for quick-service.

I'd recommend downloading the Mouse Wait app for your phone. It's free, and is updated frequently by guests in the park. That way, you don't have to walk across the whole park just to find out a line is way longer than you wanted to wait.

Do not miss World of Color, each night in Disney California Adventure. You can get fast passes for this by Grizzly River Run. It's worth it to get there early and get a good spot -- it's an AMAZING show.

I think Gracie is referring to the Blue Bayou restaurant in New Orleans Square in Disneyland - there is no Blue Lagoon.

Source(s): Former DCA cast member

yes, they do have fast passes. a lot of ppl skip going to Tom Sawyer Island..simply cuz they don't know how to get there...

you can try and find the door for Club 33 in New Orleans Square....lol

Dining at the Blue Lagoon is a nice experience, but is pricey... i recommend making reservations

Gender/orientation isn't a ingredient; i will point out that now. in actuality, there is one guy or woman I met on right here (very virtually a 12 months in the past this June) it is conscious my secrets and methods and extra approximately me than the individuals I come into touch with on a on a daily basis foundation, aside from my cousin Nichole. She is conscious me precise to backside. I evaluate her my "twin". yet this guy or woman i understand, is truthfully transgender, FtM. i do no longer desire to shrink myself to those that're like me. If I did, i might get VERY bored. i'm no longer "Mr. exhilaration and lifestyles of the occasion" so I do desire to make acquaintances with people who're extra outgoing than i'm. yet I admit I shrink myself to a definite "outgoingness". because of the fact then i'm getting freaked out in the event that they desire to do issues that's no longer undesirable, yet is in a extensive crowd and, ehh >_< Do I share my secrets and methods with all of them? No. I do have a go with few human beings i understand i will believe with issues approximately me that should actually smash me in the event that they permit it out. That shows no longer in basic terms love yet deep friendship and a bond it is like no different. yet a filled animal?? particular...it is the only different ingredient I truthfully have. that's a splash dogs. It does not have a attractiveness. I by no potential named it because of the fact, nicely, i theory if I did, it would label it ultimately and that i did no longer desire to try this. i wanted it to be freed from all that. even nevertheless it consists of around it a brilliant number of emotional bags. issues (actual products) that I shop and characteristic very lots of which potential to me. so as that dogs is yet another particular "something" that i will tell my secrets and methods to! in actuality, i might flow as far as to declare it *is* me, only in a inanimate form. i've got had it for an prolonged time. for the reason that i develop into 5.

Yes, they have fast passes