Help Finding A GoodSteam Zombie Game?

I'm looking for a zombie game on steam that doesn't necessarily have to be cheap, but would be much preferred. I kind of want a game similar to dead island where the location isn't necesarily trying to scare the hell out of you. Also, like dead island, I would prefer the game to be a game here, you collect items, level up the items/ your character, maybe a power up tree. Also, if you know any games that follow the last part of what I said ( power up tree/ upgradable character/ items) that don't involve zombies, but you would recommend, then tell me. And finally.... I don't want any cheesy funny games that are all funny and stuff ( like the binding of Isaac, and hotline Miami). I would prefer a game that has decent/ good graphics ( like call of duty/ dead island...... Pretty much any game that isn't all pixely and fake looking....

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Well I may be of base here with my suggestion but it's great and contains those elements. I'd say play Fallout 3 / Fallout 4. They have ghouls which I guess you could say resemble zombies. level up, loot, great story, great game play. Just a thought

walking dead is a fun puzzle game but if you want rpg then try fallout or something like that