Do bikinis draw too much attention to a girl and her body ? Or do guys like them ?

So, I usually always opt for a bikini because I've worn them every summer for a while. I am thin enough for one. I found an adorable one at VS that I absolutely love(link below), but I'm considering what type of bathing suit to get. The only other kind I'd get is a tankini. I sometimes feel overly exposed in a bikini & just want to cover my body up. I don't know if this is just my self consciousness or what. But I was thinking about it because I will be on vacation with friends for senior week this year, around a bunch of guys(10 or more). So I was thinking that I may get really uncomfortable and not really enjoy their eyes all over me. But then I'd also feel like a little girl in a tankini because I wore them when I was about 8 years old. So can I get some, guys' preferably, opinions on bikinis and other types of swim suits? I did also just get my navel pierced, so a bikini would show that nicely since it is the only time I'd get to show it. Thanks :) Oh, and I'm 18 if that makes a difference ?

http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/sale-speci...

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

If you were the only girl on the beach in a bikini then yes it's an attention getter. But on most beaches there usually five hundred girls in bikinis. It's just swimwear then, no one cares. Every year there are probably 20 million bikinis sold in the US. There are more bikins sold than prom dresses or blue jeans. If no one gets upset about girls wearing blue jeans then why would they get upset about girls wearing a bikini.

If you intend to understand how to bring a sensible nose just like a Qualified then Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery eBook from here https://tr.im/mvl3m will begin to demonstrates important reasons for nose before you start to bring it as an expert.

With Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery you may reveal treatment way of draw nostrils and small sights that make your nose pulling seem realistic.

Christopher Sia, the author of this amazing manual goes into describing everything and number different face pulling program is that elaborate.  Christopher moves above and beyond a great many other classes on symbol pulling with comprehensive recommendations, top quality photographs and wonderful bonuses.

• ?

They draw attention, but when you're at the beach there are hundreds of other girls in bikinis. Guys love them and think any girl in a bikini is hot. I'm really chunky but when I wear a bikini guys still think I'm hot. When one of my slimmer friends wears a tankini, nobody notices her. She would look better in a bikini. If you're around other girls in bikinis and you're not, people will think you're either boring or fat.

No need to be dramatic, just go with what you like.. that one you posted doesn't seem too bad.. and if you got your navel pierced you must have some confidence.. guys are going to check you out no matter who you are or what you are wearing...

I say flaunt it if you got it.. its not what you wear but your actions that dictate what "kind of girl" you are... you can wear a bikini and still be respected, albeit just a little better to look at

Source(s): I love bikini season

It draws attension coz they can see your body and think 'ahhh shes fit' its just an instant attendion graber for guys

Source(s): Guy, UK