He's being so mean to me, what should I do?

I've liked this guy a lot and he has shown an interest in me for months. But I really couldn't go out with him or anything (at least not much) until the school year was out because I was nearly failing one of my classes. One of my friends told me that he saw the guy kissing his ex girlfriend. But when I questioned the guy on if this was true or not, he said that "she kissed me and I was surprised. it meant nothing. We were trying to work it out a while back, but I guess she never got what she wanted then." And then said that "maybe we should just be friends" and start going out after school is out. since he's got a lot of drama and working and getting home late. and that "it's not that i don't want you, i just handle everything at once. I should've told you earlier but i tried to hold it together..." What is this even supposed to mean? He's been talking to 2 of the same girls since I've noticed him and I'm pretty sure he's glanced over at me some. I haven't talked to him since Saturday about this. Should I text him or should I just wait for him to text me? It's driving me crazy. I can't eat hardly anything, sleep, or even go that long without breaking down and crying or self harming myself (which i havent done in a long time). What should I do?

He's already been spending more time with those girls in particular and I don't know why. I just get so jealous and angry and sad.

Favorite Answer

You should get a grip on life and believe your an amazing human being thats worth alot more,guys like this are just stepping stones for you to lean about along the way you will meet many in time you will become stronger every time