Has anyone been to niagara in April?

We are going on April 23 to Niagara..and the weather looks to be on colder side between 50 and 60. This is actually for my family comming from India, as this is gonna be once in lifetime for them, it is important to take the maid of mist ride. Would this ride be open in this 50 - 60 weather conditions?

Other plan is I am trying to reschedule the tour and we can only have May 7 date to visit Niagara Would the weather be good to go on May 7? Please suggest.

Favorite Answer

The weather does not change much over two weeks. Have your relatives wear some warmer clothes if they must.

Enjoy your visit.

PS The water mist is COLD. The trip on the boat can be cool. Just wear something warmer under the raincoat they give you

Excitement level should be high enough they will not notice the temperature.

http://www.maidofthemist.com/en/

Boat will not run if there is still river ice.

• Randy

The weather is traditionally warmer then that and while your relatives may find it cool (its still warmer then India in the winter) they will be fine. As long as the Maid of the Mist is running they will be able to go onit. Make sure they takein the butterfly conservatory and take time for the nice drive down the parkway to historic Niagara on the Lake.

Source(s): Born and raised there.
  • C.M. C

Shriya, I have been with my wife yes, the weather is good but like April unpredictable, take a water proof wind breaker jackets.

april 23 good weather no problem. all good have fun.