Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 years ago

Which should i join, the Navy Seals or the British army?

Well, i am thinking about joining either one of them, i have 2 kids in my class (friends) that are joining the brithish army when they are 16, but, the chances on dying are (i think) more. The navy seals seem like they have a less chance of dying considering their stealthy tactics and their incredibly hard training, i want to join the british army because i would have 2 friends with me along the way, but i want to join the navy seals because of how badass they are and stealthy, also because of their low risks of getting caught etc.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Depending on your nationality you cannot join the US Navy SEALs if you are British or the British Army if you are American. Assuming that you are British you would have the option of joining the Royal Marines Commando and, perhaps, from there applying for UK Special Forces (the SBS for example).

• 8 years ago

If you are a British citizen you cannot join the American military unless you become a Legal Resident Alien. Even then the SEALS would not be open to you because of the required security clearance.

Source(s): ***** 100% Disabled Vietnam Veteran - Former Navy Airborne Electronic Warfare Officer
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

British army.

• Will B
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Sounds like some kids playing way too much call of duty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.