Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 years ago

what is the best assault rifle in the world ?

military assault rifles to be exact

Favorite Answer

In my opinion, it's the AK-47 and it's variants.

However, I define "best" by numerous factors, including being simple and cheap to make, ultra reliable in a variety of conditions, simple to use and maintain, and being available in many places around the world!

The M60 isn't a attack rifle it was once the main squad computerized weapon formerly the advent of the lighter and greater versatile M240 and M249B. A .40 handgun will gain penetration a brick wall, you have on no account incredibly fired a gun that did no longer have a excitement stick have you ever? in terms of sheer knockdown ability fantastically lots something chambering 7.sixty two (AK-40 seven or HK G3) is going on your maximum efficient attack rifles.

As others have said, there really is no such thing as a best weapon, since there are many variables and conditions in which assault rifles are used. The FN SCAR and HK 416 are both good in that they offer a high degree of adaptability.

Like someone else said, the one you know how to use. Any nut can pick up a gun, but it takes a man of strength and smarts to have the right to operate it. I may not be a man when it comes to age (15 and a half) but I sure can shoot with the best of them. My uncle is a retired marine.

My personal favorite is the AK47.

And my favorite assault shotgun is a Saiga 12 guage, which is basically an AK47 that shoots shotgun shells. I own both an AK47 and a Saiga 12, and Russian military still uses both

The AK-47 and variants are undoubtedly the best if your operators can't spell CLP.

As mentioned beyond that, "best" is a relative position.

Source(s): Active-duty Navy

The ones that work.

• Mark F

That depends on how one defines best. That won't be the same for every user, which is of course why there are hundreds of models to chose from.

The beowolf, legal to own, 50 caliber semi auto... Terrifying

Source(s): Rednecks

I like the 6.8 spc