Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 years ago

what is the best assault rifle in the world ?

military assault rifles to be exact

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In my opinion, it's the AK-47 and it's variants.

However, I define "best" by numerous factors, including being simple and cheap to make, ultra reliable in a variety of conditions, simple to use and maintain, and being available in many places around the world!

• 4 years ago

The M60 isn't a attack rifle it was once the main squad computerized weapon formerly the advent of the lighter and greater versatile M240 and M249B. A .40 handgun will gain penetration a brick wall, you have on no account incredibly fired a gun that did no longer have a excitement stick have you ever? in terms of sheer knockdown ability fantastically lots something chambering 7.sixty two (AK-40 seven or HK G3) is going on your maximum efficient attack rifles.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

As others have said, there really is no such thing as a best weapon, since there are many variables and conditions in which assault rifles are used. The FN SCAR and HK 416 are both good in that they offer a high degree of adaptability.

• 8 years ago

Like someone else said, the one you know how to use. Any nut can pick up a gun, but it takes a man of strength and smarts to have the right to operate it. I may not be a man when it comes to age (15 and a half) but I sure can shoot with the best of them. My uncle is a retired marine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

My personal favorite is the AK47.

And my favorite assault shotgun is a Saiga 12 guage, which is basically an AK47 that shoots shotgun shells. I own both an AK47 and a Saiga 12, and Russian military still uses both

• 8 years ago

The AK-47 and variants are undoubtedly the best if your operators can't spell CLP.

As mentioned beyond that, "best" is a relative position.

Source(s): Active-duty Navy
  • 8 years ago

The ones that work.

• Mark F
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

That depends on how one defines best. That won't be the same for every user, which is of course why there are hundreds of models to chose from.

• 8 years ago

The beowolf, legal to own, 50 caliber semi auto... Terrifying

Source(s): Rednecks
  • 8 years ago

I like the 6.8 spc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.