Stuffy nose everyday?
I get this stuffy nose everyday, it has been monthes but i didnt see a dr or anything. :(
i thought it would go after few days, but no it didnt.
its so tiring, n i think im annoying my classmates in the class, i have to use like 2 tissues then few mins i use 2 more tissues, idk why.
i do sneeze everyday at least once, and i sometimes get this wheezing.
n at night i sleep n breathe from my mouth not my nose x.x
its so tiring idk what to do, so annoying too ~ idk whats the cause? i sometimes get this dry cough.
and if i dun use tissue i sneeze, n sometimes my eyes tear.
do u know the cause? or did u have a similar situation? please help? <3 :C
- farawayLv 68 years agoFavorite Answer
Allergies and a cold have very similar symptoms.
Either ways, you could "At Your Own Risk" try some of these natural remedies:
1) Cayenne Pepper Tea: Boil a cup of water, add 1/4(one quarter) teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper Powder, mix well and sip it till it's all gone or just gargle with it.
Your nose/throat/stomach will thank you soon after the third sip. lol
2) Ginger Tea: Bring to a boil a cup of water with 6+ fresh slices of ginger, let it cool for a minute(add 1tsp of honey/optional) and sip it till it's all gone.
3) Chew/eat half clove of garlic (raw) ..... then drink half a cup of warm water.
4) Add 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to half a glass of water and drink it.
The above remedies are also helpful for acid/reflux/heartburn/gas/stuffy nose/sore throat/cold & sinus & allergies symptoms.
--and this: http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-ginger-root.html
--and this: http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-wasabi.html
After all, reading leads to knowledge. ;)
Have a healthy happy life. :)
- 8 years ago
could be allergies which are causing upper respiratory issues.