Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

My mom gets mad over the dumbest things!?

I can't take my mom anymore. Shes an bipolar dummy and every time when I get home from school I get NO peace. I got home today and she's saying that how one of her stupid retarded friends are sending her an Ipod touch. I said ok i'm gonna have it. She says no. I said you don't even know how to use your cell phone much less to have an Ipod touch. Later on she says that how im not worth noting and i don't do nothing in my house. Thats because I have much homework to do. I'm a straight A+ student in my school. I just hope everyday that i wake up being 18 and not living with her. When i see my friends and their moms it just makes me so sad to see the devil that im living with. what do I do?

Megan: To be honest, I have NO idea what you just wrote. Are you stupid? Or just an challenged idiot?

Favorite Answer

I have issues with my mo too, nothing makes her happy. And tot the person that said she's lucky to have a mom, what if her mom was abusing her? is she STILL lucky?

You sound like a brat. Just taking your mom's ipod touch - which was a gift - and insulting her, saying she "doesn't even know how to use a cell phone. " i get that the situation's complicated, but maybe you should take a good, long, hard look in the mirror because right now you sound like the pot calling the kettle black.

Agreed with Lou. You're a brat. HER friend is sending HER an iPod. You can't just take it away from her because she doesn't know how to use it yet. And maybe you should try to make time to help around the house. Sure, you have homework but that doesn't mean you can't do ANYTHING.

• fu

Sorry, you get no sympathy from me. i think of you need to be extra considerate of the doorstep-mom. She agreed to alter her plans after which you and your sister replaced them back. it relatively is incredibly stressful. And $2 hundred isn't lots to spend on groceries at the instant. a minimum of she is prepared to cook dinner. loosen up on her and notice if that would not help.

I had the same problem. To study in peace go to a friends house or the library. Somewhere quiet where you can get peace. As for the "my mom doesn't get it i" thing, just always agree with her. It always worked for me. If my mom said that something was annoying, I said, "I know right." Just do it her way and it works much better, until you go to college, that is.

Source(s): A LOT of experience

Sorry, you get no sympathy from me. i think of you should be extra considerate of your doorstep-mom. She agreed to alter her plans after which you and your sister replaced them back. it is extremely stressful. And $2 hundred isn't a lot to spend on groceries presently. a minimum of she is keen to prepare dinner. loosen up on her and notice if that would not help.

well... I get your mum is a lil slow with her phone but if her friend is sending it to her ..then you cant take it. that was just rude. and if you perhaps gave her some respect ..she wouldn't be so mean.

and you should be lucky you even have a mum.