Sharon S asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 8 years ago

How has peace helped you?

Favorite Answer

It keeps my head clear and allows me to make more well-reasoned decisions. I am very fortunate to live in a place that is experiencing peace right now. It's not over-rated.

My daily life over many years has been always a conflict, nay, a condition, given all the average person parameters, of constant change. Peace is very much a kinda transient mode. It sways to and fro as each day passes. But when the moments comes it helps to steer a clearer way in life. Making sense of the day of woes and wonders. Peace is a hallowed period which has allowed me contemplation, appreciation and love of life itself.

I remember 1945 when World War II finally ended. There was a period of peace which fortunately accommodated my growing up years. That was a long time ago. I savor the memory.

• ?

PEACE - HIS PEACE, HELPED ME AGED 9. I HAD 2 GO THROUGH A MEDICAL PROCEDURE WHICH I'D ENDURED (CRIED THROUGH) THE DAY B4 & DID NT WANT 2 DO IT AGAIN. I PRAYED "LORD. GET ME OUT OF THIS!" HE DIDN'T, BUT HE ANSWERED BY FILLING ME SUCH A WAVE OF PEACE THAT I COULD COPE. THE PROCEDURE WENT WRONG, SO THEY HAD 2 RE-DO IT, BUT I'M BLESSED 2 HAVE HAD THAT EXPERIENCE OF PEACE.

GOD BLESS

DREAMY

It has enabled me to stay out of the armed services and experience life in a much different way.

With the piece of your mind.

O got to know myself better than I usually do! lol ;)

• Kitty

It's not. I have no idea what it is.