Alex G
Lv 4
Alex G asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 8 years ago

Where is the next bubble, and how can we profit?

There must be another bubble in the making... what is it?

And how can we know when it will pop?

How can someone profit from it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The next bubble has already begun its in COMMODITIES, its slowly been happening the past year and now today its really showing. Ill try to profit from it when it bottoms by buying into a stock that got crushed from it. I already have a couple of stocks on my radar im waiting patiently.

• 8 years ago

Government Bonds are in a bubble. Precious metals is the next bubble, that market has been rising for over a decade but is still far away from the peak because the Feds keep the price of silver down and doesn't allow it to get overpriced. By physical gold or silver coins.

• 8 years ago

Don't look into the crystal ball, no body know where is the next bubble. If you think it's coming, do short selling.

• 8 years ago

Bitcoins may be a short term bubble. I would short the currency but I don't know how one would go about shorting a virtual currency that isn't widely accepted by international banks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Caren
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

student loan bubble - it's comming.

no idea how to profit from that.

(short Sallie Mae?)

kids are taking stupid degrees in the arts and racking up 80 grand of student loans, then, they can't find a job to save their lives.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.