Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 8 years ago

Stealing full alcohol bottles from your parents?

I was recruited to provide the alcohol a couple of days from now and my folks have this really good looking bottle that they haven't opened or even looked at. They rarely drink anything and, while the bottle's sitting on the open counter, I don't think that they're paying much attention to it. Is there a way that I'll be able to take the whole thing without them noticing?

Yes, this may not be the most "appropriate" question, but if you're only here to tell me to think of god, please just don't.

Favorite Answer

What color is the liquor? If it's clear you could replace it with another clear liquid (such as water). Then accidentally knock the bottle off the counter one day and show them the broken remains of the bottle.

Boom!

can i has my 10 points now?

EDIT: The girl asked a question. I think she deserves an answer...which I have given her.

Based on the rest of her YA content she's all about school work and helping other people out with algebra. Looks like she's trying to have a good time with her friends. I say more power to her!

Asker, you may want to make your profile private. I was like stalking you and stuff.

in the adventure that they have got like a alcohol cupboard, this can no longer artwork - except she pretends see change into searching for juice. She might want to fake she change into searching for some thing (JUICE!), picked up the bottle and dropped it, causing it to ruin. you would ought to ruin it even with the actuality that. Then spill slightly water the position you 'dropped it', sparkling it up and get her to inform her dad. lol. PLANZ except you'll get someone to purchase you some? i do not imagine the vodka element might want to artwork.

• Lol gameface is a total kiss*ss. To the asker, really what reaction did you expect? Did you really expect anyone to support you in doing this?

• Sawyer

If it's a "really good" bottle, they are going to notice.

I agree with Mr. Sonny

Or you could go to the shop and not steal from your parents?

Stealing and drinking are bad. Gods watching. Do you want to go to hell? Ou better be asking for forgiveness

Bad idea.

• RoyS

So, you want to be a thief and betray your parents' trust. I'm sure they would be so proud.

They will notice.