Will my voicemails be backed up on to my new iPhone 5 from my old iPhone?

I had a problem with my old iPhone 5 after having it for 4 months. I took it to apple to get it fixed or "replaced" and they did give me a new one. Anyway, they told me that the battery life and freezing problem that i was having with the phone could be because of my software and they told me not to back it up. The problem is that I had old voicemails on that phone and I don't have the old one anymore. Is there anyway that I could get those voicemails back or even just one.

Favorite Answer

There could be a piece of software out there on the pc that allows you to do this

I suppose for you my buddy. This form of crisis is just how many marraiges are today. It unlucky that even after she has had an emotional affair, and you still wish to keep with her becasue of the love, she is moving you alongside. As a man, you have got to be company along with your wife and let her recognize what your heart feels. I believe her intellect is made up, and do you really believe she is going to tell you they have had intercourse. The one thing is your 21 month baby that maintains you together. She has determined any individual else and needs to give it a are attempting if you find yourself seperated. If it really works out with him, she shall be long gone, if thier relationship does now not work she shall be back. But one thing i promise is that from today she will continuously do this when she feels she is in no way glad.

Voicemails are stored on the network, not the phone.